The link to apply to speak at our 2019 event is OPEN! We can’t wait to see what fantastic ideas Boise has to share with our team—and the world! If you’re not ready to give a talk this year, please encourage your friends and colleagues to apply: you, our faithful TEDx-ers, are our best resource in the application process by recruiting some great ideas from Boise and beyond!
The link is open from now until September 28 at 11:59pm. We really can’t take any late applications, so make sure you get your application in on time!
Here are the other important dates for your calendars (required for speakers; please mark your calendar)
- Selected applicants receive invites to pitch their ideas: October 8
- Applicant pitch sessions: October 15 and 16 (evening)
- Speakers notified of selection: October 18
- Speaker workshop: November 10 (daytime)
- Dress rehearsal: April 19
- The main event: April 20
If you missed our last post, it contained some other important information. Review it here.